Categories of Information You Collect
We may collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you while you are using our hosted SaaS products, such as IP address, email address, and EPIC Loan System account information relating to employees you grant access to the hosted environment.
- Information about your transactions with us, or others, such as dollars exchanged with ACH providers, number of transactions with integrated 3rd party companies you utilize within our products.
- Information we receive from you while using our support systems, such as quantity and types of tickets, contents of tickets summited and information you supply related to your business model and practice.
- Information on your customers via the use of our hosted products such as, name, address, telephone numbers, email addresses, social security number, income, employment history, banking information and other underwriting and personal data related to your consumers.
- When visiting our corporate website, your name, email address, IP address, and other personal information submitted via online demo request forms will be collected.
We also utilize “cookies” in connection with our website. A “cookie” is an online device used to determine when a visit to the site has occurred and to track your activity within the site. A cookie does not identify you by name or address unless you have provided the information or set up your computer to do so. Cookies are used during the regular operation of our products to maintain session data, to determine traffic patterns, and usage and to provide you with more customized service by identifying you as a user, which may prevent you from having to enter information repeatedly. Cookies are often used online and do not harm your computer.
Security of Information
To not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Some non-marketing communications are not subject to general opt-out, such as communications related to product download, sales transactions, software updates and other support related information, patches and fixes, quality assurance surveys, conferences or events for which you have registered, and disclosures to comply with legal requirements, as well as communications with partners, including product alerts, updates, marketing and sales materials and other notices related to partner status.
Correcting / Update Policy
If you have any privacy concerns or would like to correct and/or update your information, please email email@example.com.
While the majority of questions and issues related to access can be handled quickly, complex requests may take more research and time. In such cases, issues will be addressed, or you will be contacted regarding the nature of the problem and appropriate next steps, within thirty days.
Changes to Policy