Portfolio Management Reports
Even with open access to massive amounts of portfolio data, many EPIC lenders do not have the internal resources required to mine the data in meaningful ways, or to design and create the kinds of sophisticated reports they need at their fingertips. Because of this reality, EPIC created a suite of advanced reports, which provide sophisticated insight into the health and profitability of your portfolio. These reports are called the “Portfolio Management Reports” or PMRs.
You may purchase one or more of the four PMRs, which are then delivered on a recurring schedule to your FTP folder. You can then analyze the data in these reports to assist in your business operation, in driving your strategies for EPIC configurations and for making corporate financial decisions.
For many Lenders these four reports have become a fundamental tool in their daily operations, providing valuable insight into their business, which they would not otherwise have access to.
Daily Collections Report – maximize your collection efforts
- Daily view of your customers in collections
- Create Dialer Reports by age of accounts and/or alphabetically by name
- Over 40 different data variables available to identify, prioritize, assign and market collection accounts.
- Determine collection rates by various criteria
Short Term Cash Flow Report – stay on top of your monthly cash low
- Using historical success rates, you can better predict cash flow via a variety of fields
- Create Marketing lists based on unique customer segmentations
Profitability Report – determine lead profitability
- Determine which leads are most profitable – regardless of how much you paid for them
- Analyze the profitability of your store strategies
- Determine Profitability per lead with or without underwriting costs
- Segment by various criteria for analysis
Withdrawn/Denied Report – develop the best possible lead strategies
- Improve your lead strategy by identifying the best lead attributes
- Increase acceptance rates from your best lead providers
- Compare withdrawn/denied reasons by Internal vs. External reason
*A Data Access and Report Waiver must be executed before EPIC will compile and deliver any data outside the EPIC LMS.